5 Reasons to Exercise First Thing in the Morning
By : IFBB figure professional Melissa Transou
No one will argue with the fact that as long as you exercise at some point in the day, you’re in pretty good shape. But if you could tailor the time you work out to reap bigger benefits, wouldn’t you? Waking up at the crack of dawn and hopping on a treadmill may not be everyone’s idea of an ideal schedule. Yet there’s a lot to be said for working out first thing in the morning. Here are the top five reasons you should give it a try.
1. NO EXCUSES: People who work out early in the day are much more likely, overall, to stick with their exercise plans.
2. IMPROVED DAYTIME METABOLISM: Exercising in the morning helps you to burn calories throughout the day.
3. HEALTHIER EATING: Starting off the day with a good workout sets the stage for healthier eating the rest of the day.
4. INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: Not only will an early morning workout help you to feel better physically, getting those endorphins going early in the day may help increase your productivity.
5. BETTER NIGHT’S SLEEP: Daytime workouts promote better rest at night.
Read The Full Article HERE: http://blog.vitacost.com/wellness/5-reasons-to-exercise-first-thing-in-the-morning.html