COVID-19: LAC Clarksville Reopening
Louisville Athletic Club Clarksville Members:
Louisville Athletic Club of Clarksville reopened May 24th, 2020. Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and members.
Listed below are protocols set forth to help us meet government requirements and recommendations to help keep all of us healthy:
- We have regularly scheduled facility hours.
- Before reopening, every piece of equipment was thoroughly sanitized.
- We will be operating at 50% maximum occupancy for the entire facility.
- We reopened our playroom on June 15, 2020.
- Staff will be sanitizing the facility and patrolling to ensure that club rules are followed (especially social distancing and wiping down equipment). We plan to work hard to maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- Group Exercise classes and CF 927 have resumed with FULL SCHEDULES but with limited capacity due to a 6′ social distancing requirement (marked with a blue X).
- Masks and temperature checks for staff are REQUIRED throughout the entire shift. Group exercise instructors will be able to remove their masks ONLY while class is in session. No one exhibiting symptoms of illness will be allowed to work.
- Upon entry members will be screened for illness (either by a temperature check or questionnaire). No one exhibiting symptoms of illness will be allowed to check-in.
- Masks for members are expected and encouraged upon entry/exit and as they walk around the club and to the restrooms. Members may remove the mask once they have reached their class or workout station, if appropriately social distanced.
- Every other cardio piece will be blocked off to ensure members maintain a safe social distance of 6′ apart.
- Entry and exit to the building will be guided with blue floor directions/arrows and stand-up dividers.
- Lobby chairs are not available until further notice. This will help move people out of our communal areas and maintain a safe social distance.
- Water fountains are SHUT OFF but the bottle filling station will be available.
- We are allowing new memberships and paid visitor fees.
- No free trials will be allowed until further notice.
We hope you enjoy all the work we have put in to welcoming you back and look forward to seeing you Sunday. Also, don’t forget that Monday is Memorial Day so our club hours will be 7am to 1pm.
Best of Health,
Tommy Dunn, GM