Pilates Classes & Reformer Pilates
The Benefits of Pilates: Pilates can really make a difference in your health without taking a toll on your body.
- A refreshing mind-body workout
- Develop a strong core – flat abdominals and a strong back
- Gain long, lean muscles and flexibility
- Create an evenly conditioned body, improve sports performance, and prevent injuries
- Learn how to move efficiently
- It is gentle: Many of the exercises are performed in reclining or sitting positions, and most are low impact and partially weight bearing.
- It is challenging: Pilates is also an extremely flexible exercise system. Modifications to the exercises allow for a range of difficulty ranging from beginning to advanced. Get the workout that best suits you now, and increase the intensity as your body conditioning improves.
We have Pilates Classes at our Taylorsville Rd., Westport Rd., and Dixie Highway locations.
We also offer Reformer Pilates by appointment at the Westport Rd. location: Contact Lisa Ferguson, CPT 502-664-3790