Jeffersontown ROGUE Barbell Club
|ROGUE Barbell Club Memberships include full access to the LAC Strong Gym and Olympic Lifting sessions. Classes are designed to build power & strength. Members train for competitions or USAW meets. Coaches teach the biomechanics of the Snatch and the Clean and Jerk. Because we coach participants individually, they perform with confidence. Every workout is personalized and, as a result, participants advance at a pace specific to their own experience and skill level. We tailor classes to the individual, ranging from the novice to advanced for the fee of $69.99/month.
ALL-ACCESS LAC STRONG MEMBERSHIPS include full-Access to the private gym and equipment for a fee of $30/month. LAC STRONG members also receive a discounted LAC membership.
Contact: 502-773-0999, firstname.lastname@example.org
9565 Taylorsville Rd
- Download the Jeffersontown Barbell Club Schedule
- Download the Jeffersontown Barbell Club Class Descriptions
927 ROGUE Club
951 E Lewis & Clark Pkwy
ROGUE Barbell Club Members have access to WODs and Olympic Lifting sessions. Members build power & strength and to prepare for competitions or meets. Professionals teach the Snatch and the Clean and Jerk. Participants advance at a pace specific to their own experience and skill level because workouts are tailored to the individual. Members may be novice or advanced.
Why choose Functional Training?
- Compound functional movements activate more than one muscle group at the same time, therefore, they are perfect for building strength, power, and mobility.
- Because functional training movements are also low-impact, they are an ideal training type for beginners.
- Functional Training increases coordination, balance, posture, and flexibility and as a result, daily activities will become easier.
- Functional Training reduces joint pain and the risk of injury and improves the overall function of your body.
- As a result, you build strength and endurance and teach your body to function optimally.