Personal Trainer and IFBB Pro Donna Williams Salib (Sis)
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
I will train any fitness level, with modifications for your needs. Meal plans and nutritional advice for everyone. Children age 10-100, for sports, strength, stay at home Moms, bodybuilders, Teachers, and even medical-necessity clients. This is a short list of my extensive references of clientele.
Meal plans are tailored for each client’s needs, with no copy cat plans here! I strive to support and encourage each and every client to meet their goals without the distraction of a cell phone during training sessions, with prompt and experienced service. I have been involved in the fitness industry since 2006. I strive to make training more enjoyable and interesting for clients.
I like to have clients imagine they are a student coming to a college and I am the professor. It is my job to teach you, at each and every session, something you can take with you in your new found lifestyle and use it for years to come. Not to simply sell you copy workouts and meal plans from the last class – you are an individual and your goals and needs are different.
Facebook: Donna Williams Salib
- TEAM SALIB – Contest and Improvement Season Prep Co-Owner
- Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach
- IFBB Pro (International Federation of Body Building)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Certified by AFAA
- Retired FireFighter and Paramedic
- IFBB Pro Card obtained at 2017 North Americans Bodybuilding Overall Women’s Champion (2017 National Qualifier)
- KY State Open Women’s Champion- Ms. Kentucky
- Pro Raw Powerlifter
- All Time World Record Holder (Michael Soong’s all time historic world records) 2014
- Ambassador for Local Charities: Active Heroes (Military) and Hannah’s Care Packages
Donna Williams is an Independent Contractor.