What is The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program?
SilverSneakers® is a fun, energizing program that helps older adults take greater control of their health by encouraging physical activity and offering social events.
SilverSneakers® benefits include:
- access to conditioning classes, exercise equipment, sauna and other amenities
- customized SilverSneakers® classes designed exclusively for older adults who want to improve their strength, flexibility, balance and endurance
- health education seminars and other events that promote the benefits of a healthy lifestyle
- a specially trained Program Advisor at the fitness center to introduce you to SilverSneakers® and help you get started
- member-only access to online support that can help you lose weight, quit smoking or reduce your stress
- SilverSneakers® Steps for members without convenient access to a location. Please call 1-888-423-4632 (TTY: 711) to find out if your health plan offers SilverSneakers® Steps
Q: How do I find out if I qualify for SilverSneakers®?
A: Please contact a Healthway’s customer service representative at 1-866-456-3065
Q: What do I need to do to join the club?
A: Your only need your photo ID
Q: Is there a cost to me?
A: No, your insurance covers the cost
Q: What programs are offered?
A: At our Taylorsville Rd location there are a variety of SilverSneakers® Classes, including but not limited to SilverSneakers® Classic, Circuit, and Yoga classes.
Q: Will I receive help getting started?
A: Yes! We have certified staff that will help show you how to use a treadmill, stationary bike, hand bike, an elliptical, and a full body circuit. We want you to succeed and feel comfortable here!!
Silver Sneakers® Orientation
Silver Sneakers® Classic
Silver Sneakers® Circuit
Silver Sneakers® Yoga